- Each order you place is a legally enforceable contract. If you fail to pickup
your order, you are still obligated to pay for the items you order.
- Due to the perishable nature of produce, prices and
availability from our producers and distributors may vary beyond our
control. Also, while we do our best to ensure
your order, size and weight may vary. Our helpers work
diligently to get your order as close as possible.
- Quality ~ Our helpers and producers do
their best to bring you the freshest, tastiest organic produce and value
for your money. For reasons sometimes beyond our control, there are
times when variations in your produce box content occur. On those times that any
value has been omitted, rest assured the value difference will be made up in the weeks
following. As for quality, while we try to adhere to strict standards on
your behalf, we recognize and value the variations that occur in nature
and do not expect, nor want, plasticized-perfection. At the same time,
we will do our best to not include inferior product in the boxes.
- We will inspect and pack all orders prior to delivery. In the event that product
gets damaged during packing, we will provide a store credit to the customer,
provided that the damaged goods are returned to the drop point.
- Store credits are issued for all credits due to customers.
- Lake County Organics Plus, LCO+, reserves the right to change the Terms of Service.